start: 31 December 2017 | finished: 7 January 2018 | Ravelry
New Techniques Learned
I added a plain stockinette row between the ribbing and the charted color work. I also shortened the repeat section a bit to cut down on some of the roll-over that happens when worn.
7 January 2018: Um. I bound this off around 11pm tonight. I really only worked on this for three or four of the days between cast on and bind off. I think it went super smoothly because I’d just finished the Slytherin cowl, but dang. Four-ish days for a project is not too bad! I’ve got three more Glacier Park projects planned for 2018.
6 January 2018: I just flew through the first charting section and the first half of the second chart. I love this pattern!
31 December 2017: This was my New Year’s Eve cast on project. I’ve knit two of these so far (Gryffindor, Slytherin) and I’ll definitely be following this one up with a Ravenclaw version for myself too, but I had this lovely Calypso color way hanging out in my stash, so I went for it.